- Environmental Policy
Our Environmental Policy
By providing inspection systems to the world, Viswill shall play its part in the protection of the global environment.
- Our corporate mission is to deliver to our customers worldwide the means to guarantee the quality of their own products. We shall develop and manufacture automated inspection systems, finished to perfection and supported by our state-of-the-art technology and high quality standards.
- Our high-quality inspection systems offer a highly effective preventive method of any pollution due to the release of defective products from our customers’ production sites. Our systems free operators from the demanding working conditions of visual inspection. We strive to enhance the environmental performance of our customers’ sites.
- We scrutinize the environmental factors and impact of our own products (inspection systems) in their design and development. We also assess properly the environmental impacts that Product may pose through their entire life cycle—during manufacture (in material purchasing, production, testing), delivery (packaging, transport, and installation and testing of systems at customer production sites), on-site use and parts replacement, and ultimate disposal of the products. We do our utmost to reduce negative environmental impact and prevent pollution in order to ensure global environmental protection.
Acquisition of ISO 14001
We share the details of the Environmental Policy with all of our employees, and set and implement environmental goals and targets to conserve the environment, which we will review on a regular basis. We will strive to make continual improvements and to prevent pollution.
The environmental management system that we constructed conforms to the requirements of ISO 14001, and by introducing PDCA based on codified management standards, we will work to maintain and continually improve our environmental performance.
We as a company, and the products that we create, will follow the requirements dictated by environmental laws, as well as the requirements of other regulations, with which we agree.
We will ensure that the standard specifications of Product conform to global environmental standards.
*We will disseminate this Environmental Policy among all Viswill employees and among our partners.
- Tadayuki Matsukawa
Representative Director and President
- Daiichi Jitsugyo Viswill Co., Ltd.
- Formulated: April 1, 2013