- Site Policy
This website is operated by Daiichi Jitsugyo Viswill Co., Ltd. (hereafter “Viswill”).Please only use this website after you have carefully read and agreed to the following conditions of use.Please be aware that by using this website, you will be deemed to have agreed to all conditions.
Note that Viswill may change the conditions of use for this website without notice. We ask that you check the latest details before use.
- Investigatory Rights, etc.
Unless otherwise specified, copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights related to information, contents, trademarks, logos, etc. are the property of Viswill.
Without prior written permission, use or reproduction, etc., that does not fall within the limitations of private or other legal use is strictly forbidden, whether in whole or in part, and including in its original form or with modifications.
- Information Provided on This Website
- While Viswill takes all possible care when posting information on this website, this is no guarantee of the information's accuracy, validity, relevance to the user's purpose, or safety.Viswill may amend or delete the information provided on this website without prior notice. Viswill may also suspend or terminate theoperation of this site.
- Prohibited Uses
- The following are prohibited when using this website.
- Actions that infringe on the property or privacy of Viswill or a third party, or actions that may potentially do so.
- Actions that may disadvantage or damage Viswill or a third party, or actions that may potentially do so.
- Actions that damage the reputation of, or trust in, Viswill or a third party.
- Obscene or sacrilegious actions or speech that violate public morals, or actions that may potentially do so.
- Criminal actions, or actions related to criminal activity.
- Fraudulent applications or reports, such as registering another person's email address.
- Business activities, or other actions for the purpose of profit, or any other actions to that end.
- Recommended Environment
For an optimum user experience, we recommend using a computer with an Internet connection and an operating environment that fulfills the following conditions.Please be aware that if you attempt to use this website without meeting these system requirements, you may not be able to use somenecessary functions, and the screen may not be displayed properly. There may also be other issues, such as the site not functioningcorrectly.
We recommend that you use Internet Explorer 6.0, or later, or Netscape Navigator 7.0, or later, to browse this website.
Temporary Internet Files
According to your browser's temporary Internet file (cache file) settings, your browser may not display the latest information.In such a case, we recommend that you either click the Refresh button, or regularly delete temporary Internet files.