- No vibration and high-speed supply
- Products are aligned without the use of vibration and supplied to the next process at high speed.
There is no damage to workpieces as with conventional systems, and the parts feeder itself lasts much longer.
- No vibration parts feeder
No vibration parts feeder
- Long, stable supply
- The system provides stable transfer for a long time using a mechanism to prevent jamming.
- Simple mechanism
- Because the mechanism is simple, it is applicable to a wide range of product types.
- We work to meet the need of customers with special requests.
- We offer three types with different-sized flow-control turntables—diameters of 200, 300 and 450 mm—to meet customers' needs.
- Applicable uses
- Ceramic capacitors, chip LEDs, chip resistors, chip components such as crystal oscillators, tablet shapes, small, cylindrical functional components
- Applicable work examples
Applicable for sizes 0402–3216
Applicable workpiece sizes Supply capacity 0402 900,000 pieces/hour 0603 900,000 pieces/hour 1005 600,000 pieces/hour 1608 360,000 pieces/hour 2012 300,000 pieces/hou 3216 180,000 pieces/hour
Note: Supply capacity may vary from rates in the chart depending on the nature of the work.
- Supplying LED chips to a taping machine
- Delivery specifications
- • Top-and-bottom alignment
- • Front-and-back alignment
- • Processing rate of 24,000 pieces/hour
- • Footprint of about 200 mm2
- • Low damage to/dirtying of workpieces