- 3CCD Color Camera and Unique Imaging System
- The use of a 3CCD color camera and originally developed light enable the simultaneous capture of multiple images, which highlights different features, making it possible to improve the defect detection rate without lowering yield.
- Chip compounent visual inspection system
- Chip component visual inspection system CCVIS-A5V
Chip component visual inspection system
- High-speed Transfer Technology
- Supply, alignment and transfer are gentle on items being inspectedA non-vibratory feeder supply method is combined with an alignment and transfer system designed to not stress the items being inspected.
- Long continuous operationThe system provides stable visual inspection without jamming, for long, continuous operation.
(Max. processing capacity: 48,000 pieces/hour)
- Easy setting of conditions
- Saved images from each area can be used for simulations to support the setting of optimal inspection conditions.
- Easy type changeovers
- Type changeover work can be done without tools in a short time.
|Inspection functions||Applicable work||Prism chip components|
|Inspected items||Size, dirt, scratches, chips, cracks, deformation, discoloration|
|Inspected surfaces||Front, back, side edges (6 surfaces)|
|Inspection accuracy||Flaws equivalent to a black speck as small as 4 μm2|
|Processing capacity||Max. 48,000 pieces/hour|
|Hardware||Optical unit||Dome lights (red below, yellow in middle, blue on top)|
|Cameras||3CCD area scan
|Data processing unit||Viswill image processing unit|
|Hopper||Capacity: 1.5 L Belt conveyor supply|
|Alignment unit||No vibration parts feeder (flow sheet system)|
|Conveyor unit||Glass disc transfer system|
|Sorting and rejection unit||Air-blown separation|
|Conforming unit collection bin||Capacity: 0.9 L|
|Defective or uninspected unit collection bin||Capacity: 0.6 L (for defective units x 2; for uninspected units x 1)|
|Software||Inspection functions||Individual and overall judgments, input of sensitivity
Inspection condition setting, output of inspection results, inspection simulation function
|Diagnostic functions||Monitoring of inspection status, monitoring of hardware, self-diagnoses|
|Size and environment||Size||1,274 mm (W) x 964 mm (D) x 1,800 mm (H)|
|Machine weight||500 kg|
|Power supply||AC 200V (3 phase)|
|Power consumption||3.0 kW|
|Pneumatic pressure||≥ 0.5 MPa|
|Ambient conditions||Temperature: 10–30 °C