- World’s First!
Tablet visual inspection system + Tablet print inspection unit = Tablet inspection and printing system
- Global-standard “No.1 market share of tablet visual inspection system", and the high-performance "tablet printing inspection unit" have been combined.
TIPS-EX4-CD is a high-performance tablet inspection and inkjet printing system that combines the tablet visual inspection system TVIS-EX4-CD with the Easy Dock tablet print inspection unit.
- Tablet inspection and printing system
- Tablet inspection and printing unit Easy Dock
Tablet inspection and printing unit Easy Dock
- Can Be Docked to Every Machine in the TVIS-EX Series!
- Ultra-compact Design, Only 860 mm Wide
- Compatible with Ultra-fast-drying DRY Ink
- Our originally developed DRY ink can be used with a wide range of tablets from uncoated to film-coated, sugar-coated, etc. The ultra-fast-drying ink eliminates misprints and ink atain.
- Print Inspection System
- Based on the technology cultivated in our tablet visual inspection systems, Viswill have developed our own print inspection algorithm and can reliably sort out of good tablets and defects.
- Stress-free Maintenance
- The inkjet head unit is designed to be easy to attach and remove, allowing easy maintenance through the use of a Separately located offline washing unit.
The inkjet head unit is set to the offline washing unit, and the process form ink collecting – cleaning – ink filling is performed automatically by pressing the operation button.
- There are three change over parts
- Changeover for different tablet setting takes only 15 minutes.
The only parts to change are Punched plate for larger and smaller tablets rejection and the height gate.
No part purchases needed to add tablet types.
The above changeover parts are provided when the system is purchased.
|Applicable tablets||Tablet type||Uncoated, film-coated, OD tablets and break line tablets|
|Tablet shape||Round tablets: 5–12 mm in diameter, 2–8 mm in thickness
Shaped tablets: 5–12 mm in width, 2–8 mm in thickness, 5–21 mm in length
Contact us for out of range tablets.
|Processing capacity||Actual value: 350,000 tablets/hour (6 mm)
Will change depending on tablet size and shape.
|Utility||Size||860W x 1,215D x 1,720H|
|Machine weight||770 kg|
|Power supply||AC 200VAC (3 phase), 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||5.0 kW|
|Pneumatic pressure||≥ 0.35 MPa|
|Ambient conditions||Temperature: 10–30 °C
|Exhaust air flow||Max. 18 m3/min.|
|Print and print inspection unit||Printed surfaces and printed colors||Two-sided printing
|Head specifications||System: inkjet
Print resolution: up to 600 dpi
|Applicable inks||Eatable ink|
|Ink refilling||Separately located offline washing unit.|
|Ink supply||Ink tanks: small ink tanks mounted onto the head unit
Back pressure control: air pump controls pressure inside ink tanks
|Cleaning||Equipped with head purge and cleaning functions|
|Transfer system||Suction disc conveyor unit, Suction belt conveyor unit|
|Post-printing inspection||Camera: color CCD area camera
Image processing: high-speed, real-time print inspection
|Rejection||Automated rejection of misprinted tablets (with sorting error monitoring function)|