- World’s First
Tablet visual inspection system + Tablet print inspection unit = Tablet inspection and printing system
- No.1 market share "tablet visual inspection system", and the high-performance "tablet printing inspection unit" have been combined.
A high-performance tablet inspection and printing system that uses inkjet printing.
- Tablet inspection and printing system
- Tablet inspection and printing system TIPS-EX4-CD
Tablet inspection and printing system
- Compatible with Ultra-fast-drying DRY Ink
- Our originally developed DRY ink can be used with a wide range of tablets from uncoated to film-coated, sugar-coated, etc.
The ultra-fast-drying ink eliminates misprints and ink stain.
- Print Inspection System
- Based on the technology cultivated in our tablet visual inspection systems, Viswill have developed our own print inspection algorithm and can reliably sort out of good tablets and defects.
- Providing the optimized design
- Viswill provide the optimized print design, including printing on both sides of a scored line and printing on shaped tablets.
- Stress-Free Maintenance Function for Inkjet Head
- The inkjet head unit is designed to be easy to attach and remove, allowing easy maintenance through the use of a Separately located offline washing unit.
The inkjet head unit is set to the offline washing unit, and the process form ink collecting – cleaning – ink filling is performed automatically by pressing the operation button.
- There are three change over parts
- Changeover for different tablet setting takes only 15 minutes.
The only parts to change are Punched plate for larger and smaller tablets rejection and the height gate.
- Easy Dock
- Tablet print inspection unit with inkjets (Easy Dock) that can easily be docked to our TVIS-EX Series tablet visual inspection system.
Docking makes it possible to combine the tablet visual inspection system with tablet print inspection unit.
- PS-A and PS-W
- The Easy Dock inkjets come in two types—PS-A for pigmented ink and PS-W for dye-based ink.
|Applicable tablets||Type||Uncoated, film-coated, OD tablets and break line tablets|
|Tablet sizes||Round tablets: 5–12 mm in diameter, 2–8 mm in thickness
Shaped tablets: 5–12 mm in width, 2–8 mm in thickness, 5–21 mm in length
Contact us for out of range tablets.
|Processing capacity||Actual value: 350,000 tablets/hour (6 mm)
Will change depending on tablet size and shape.
|Utilities||Size||2,273(W) x 1,215(D) x 1,720(H)|
|Machine weight||1,350 kg|
|Power supply||AC 200 VAC (3 phase), 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||11.5 kW|
|Pneumatic pressure||≥ 0.35 MPa|
|Ambient conditions||Temperature: 10–30 °C
|Exhaust air flow||Max. 43 m3/min.|
|Visual inspection unit||Inspection functions||Inspected items||Dirt, scratches, foreign particles, cracks, chips, deformation, different color, discoloration, scratched print, blurred print, hair, mottled tablets, etc. (add an algorithm to improve inspection accuracy)|
|Inspected surfaces||Face, back, and sides|
|Inspection accuracy||Defects equivalent to a 50μm square or larger black speck|
|Hardware||Inspection subsystem||Optical unit||6 optical units (face, 4; side; 2), 100 W LED|
|Cameras||Color CCD digital line sensor cameras x 4; Face and back 3D inspection cameras x 2|
|Data processing unit||Viswill image processing unit|
|Transfer subsystem||Hopper||Capacity: 12 L|
|Vibratory feeder||Processing capacity: Max. 8,000 tablets/min.|
|Flow-control turntable||φ596 (diam.) t 0.5, 0–60 rpm|
|Conveyor units||Suction disc conveyor unit, Suction belt conveyor unit|
|Rejection subsystem||Rejection unit||Pneumatic system|
|Defects collection box||Capacity: 25 L|
|Uninspected collection box||Capacity: 8 L|
|Software||Inspection functions||Individual and overall judgments, input of sensitivity, inspection condition setting, output of inspection results|
|Diagnostic unit||Monitoring of inspection status, monitoring of hardware, self-diagnoses|
|Printing and print inspection unit||Printed surfaces and printed colors||Two-sided printing
|Head specifications||System: inkjet
Print resolution: up to 600 dpi
|Applicable inks||Eatable ink|
|Ink refilling||Separately located offline washing unit.|
|Ink supply||Ink tanks: small ink tanks mounted onto the head unit|
|Cleaning||Equipped with head purge and cleaning functions|
|Transfer system||Suction disc conveyor unit, Suction belt conveyor unit|
|Post-printing inspection||Camera: CCD color area camera
Image processing: high-speed, real-time print inspection
|Rejection||Automated rejection of misprinted tablets (with sorting error monitoring function)|