- High-accuracy 12-angle inspection system
- Four 3CMOS color line sensor cameras are used to inspect capsules from 12 angles with high accuracy. The head and body are inspected separately with high accuracy to detect such as dents at the head. The inspection areas for light and dark colors are also separated, allowing the inspection of a wide range of capsules, including two-color and dark-color capsules.
- Capsule visual inspection system
- Capsule visual inspection system CVIS-NS-V1
Capsule visual inspection system
- Combined-image print inspection
- Images of the print on capsules are taken as the capsules face in random directions during transfer. The images are then combined and processed to detect print defects with high accuracy.
- Dirt detection accuracy: 50 μm
- Black spots as small as 50 μm can be detected.
- High processing capacity
- By making the simple flow-control unit into two lines, achieves a high processing capacity.
Size 5: Max. 125,000 capsules/hour
Size 4: Max. 117,500 capsules/hour
Size 3: Max. 110,000 capsules/hour
Size 2: Max. 100,000 capsules/hour
Size 1: Max. 92,500 capsules/hour
Size 0: Max. 85,000 capsules/hour
Note: May change depending on the condition of the capsule surface.
|Inspection functions||Applicable capsules||Single-color or two-color hard capsules, printed capsules(Inspection may be limited on capsules with both transparent cap and body, or dark-color capsules.)|
|Capsule sizes||Size 0 to Size 5 capsules|
|Inspected items||Bright and darkness inspection: dirt, foreign particle, scratch, crack, lengthwise crack, diagonal crack, split, hole, etc.
Shape inspection: collapsed, dent, length, double capping, bent, etc.
Color inspection: color deviation, discoloration, etc.
Print function: unprinted, blurred print, scratched print, etc.
Tip inspection: dirt, foreign particles, scratches, chips, collapses, dents, etc.
|Inspected surfaces||Cap and body—whole direction and surface, Head of capsule|
|Inspection accuracy||Defects equivalent to a 50μm square or larger black speck|
|Processing capacity||85,000-125,000 capsules/hour (may change depending on condition of capsule surface)|
|Hardware||Image and data processing||Optical unit||4 Lighting Unit (4 body and head) 100W LED|
|Cameras||3CMOS color line sensor cameras x 4|
|Control panel||Touch panel (data: 17 inch; control: 8.4 inch)|
|Data processing unit||Viswill image processing unit|
|Rejection subsystem||Rejection unit||Pneumatic system with rejection monitoring functions|
|Defects collection box||Capacity: 27 L|
|Uninspected collection box||Capacity: 10 L|
|Pneumatic system||Suction blower for the belt conveyor unit 3.7kW, Suction blower for powder collection 0.75kW|
|Software||Inspection functions||Individual and overall judgments; input of sensitivity; inspection condition setting; output of inspection results; simulation function|
|Diagnostic functions||Monitoring of inspection status, monitoring of hardware, self-diagnosis|
|Size and environment||Dimensions||1,850 (W) x 1,000 (D) x 1,880 (H)|
|Power supply||AC 200 VAC (3 phase), 50/60 Hz|
|Pneumatic pressure||≥ 0.5 MPa|
|Ambient conditions||Temperature: 10–30 °C
|Exhaust air flow||Max. 16 m3/min.|
|Exterior||SUS304 hairline finishing|